Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Wyatt V's Nature Compositions
The pollution part of my composition made me want to make something angry. I put more aggressive loops and a little slower than the nature one. the pictures were of a oil spill. the nature song was more relaxed but a little faster. The loops were more exiting than the pollution part. The pictures were to emphasize how cool nature is.
4 comments:
You started off very well but then it got to a point where you totally changed the song (0:15) I liked the accents at the start but you just threw that idea out of the window.
i think that the first 14 seconds were pretty intense but after that it wasnt that great but it was good
William
interesting clip. From my point of view the picture's were very effective to the audience.
Liked it. nice vid (^-^)b
I agree with Walterri, I really liked the beginning of the song, but when you changed it, it destroyed it a little!
But I REALLY liked the layout and the pictures!
Post a Comment