Polluted
The First thing I did was find a loop with a good polluted sound. Then I found a couple good synthesized loops that became my introduction, outro and the thing I based the rest of my loops around. The first loop I found I then put in the middle of my song and I made two tracks of it. One was distorted and low pitched, and the other was more clean and higher pitched to represent a clash between pollution and nature. I did the same thing with the two basses, threw in the drum loop to throw off the beat, and increased the tempo. The pictures were pictures of pollution in the world that I found on the internet.
Nature
The first thing I did was find the flute loop which I based the rest of the song around. Then I found some tropical and relaxing pictures on the internet that matched the relaxed, tropical sound of the bongos and other kinds tropical instruments like the cowbell. The final thing I did was find a good, close to matching bass line and slowed the tempo.
1 comment:
This were really good examples of nature and pollution. The music made good effect for the pictures. I also love the the water effect in the music for the Nature!
By Dayna
Post a Comment