Monday, April 5, 2010
Curran D.'s Compositions
Reflection
Calm Video
I started the song with some base loops then added drums and sound effects, then i found some loops for a melody and out in an intro and an outro, i also slowed down the tempo . Then calm video since it turned out to be pretty eerie so i found some pictures for that, so then i evened out the sound and tried to span it through the headphones, then i tried putting in pictures at certain times and added finishing touches. Next time i could make it a bit more calm instead of eerie.
Polluted Video
I started the project bye keeping it a fast speed and then finding extremely abrasive beats and synths and eventually had some loops that sounded good together. Then
i found pictures that mixed with the loops and next time i think to make it better I could make the middle a little more abrasive
3 comments:
awesome!
Good job. the pics are good. someone in my class used a lot of them to. You must have used google. I like both musics but the first one although i like it was a bit dark for calm nature for me. It sounded like a space movie with a bad guy. I still like the music though. The polluted one was good.
It was good but you should not use the same pictures more than 2 times. The sound was not loud so we couldn't hear the sound well.
Post a Comment