Monday, April 5, 2010

Nathan S's Nature Composition



Reflection
Polluted Nature Song
For my exciting polluted composition I started with a fast bass line, which leads you into the feel of the song. Next I had the drums build up. I had a distorted techno lop and a distorted guitar loop playing. I also had extremely abrasive beats playing. This really gives you a grunge feel. Then at one point the techno and abrasive loops stop and another heavy guitar loop comes in. Then the bass ends the song. I chose a fast tempo because an faster song is usually more exciting to me. I chose really polluted pictures. I chose pictures that if people were in that place they'd want to leave. This fulfills the mood of the polluted song. I got the pictures of of Google Images. Next time I want to try to put in special effects to my song.

Serene Nature Song
For my calm nature song I got a relaxing bass line to start it off. Next bongos come in for calm drumbeat. I also got some special effects. Next I put in a piano loop, that then leads back into the rest of the loops. I picked a slow tempo because it makes a more calm mood. I picked pictures of places that are really relaxing. Places where you would be able to sit, listen to the music, and still feel calm. I got the pictures from Google Images. Next time i want to put in guitar loops into any clam song. I couldn't find any that fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment