Monday, April 5, 2010

Jakob T.'s Nature Composition


Reflection.
Clean: I chose the loops I chose in the chill piece because they made the previous one(s). The strings worked with the flutes The organ, sax, and orchestra worked with the strings and flutes.I chose the pictures because they looked good and they fit with the music at the time. I got them at Google. If I could do anything to make this better I would ad more loops and more pictures.
Polluted:The loops I chose the drums, horns and guitars because the fit together. The electric percussion for a base beat. I chose the pictures because the piece sounded and fit with water so i made the pictures polluted water. I got the pictures from Google. If i could do anything to make it better I would add more pictures.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

I think it was a bit short and I the relaxing part didn't really feel that relaxing, It felt like a busy chinese dingerly sound but the picture were ok.
nice work:)

Post a Comment