Monday, April 5, 2010

Colin M's Composition



Reflection
-I chose these loops because I wanted something that sounded cool and not sound bad
-I chose that tempo because that tempo was fast for the polluted and the slow tempo for the calm nature
-I chose those pictures because I always think that sunsets are always calm and polluted water is always like polluted
-I got my pictures from Google
-What I might do different to make it better is to go through the loops more

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me what you think

Waltteri said...

I liked the polluted though it sounded like the intro to a TV show. Very nice

Elliot said...

I also liked your polluted song but the relaxing one was a bit short and could of had made it longer but the pictures were ok. Nice!

Selina Yuyu said...

We liked the polluted melody, it was very exiting. The calm one was also very good but to short.

Post a Comment