Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Justin G's Nature Compositions

CLEAN WATER:

POLLUTED WATER:


REFLECTION:

CLEAN
I gave the song a really slow tempo so it would be calm. For the loops, I began with the overlying sound. It gave it a calm feeling. Then I added some calm piano loops overlapping each other. This gave the song a mellow feeling, while keeping it changing. This basically continues throughout the composition with some sound effects and guitar, but since the loops are overlapping, it is never the same. For the pictures, I chose to do clean pristine water, since my other video was on polluted water. The song as a whole has a kind of sad mellow feel to it, as it is showing the awesomeness of the water that is disappearing with pollution.

POLLUTED
I set the tempo of the polluted composition a little faster than 120 bpm to give it a little more edge. I began the loops with the feedback effect at the beginning to add tension. I kept the tension going with a lot of special effects loops. The guitar and synth loops add the groove, while other synth loops add more tension. I broke the song down a couple of times and built it up, but not all of it is on the video. Its got a sort of whacked out feel to it to represent the pollution.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice effects with the nature

Post a Comment