Monday, April 5, 2010
Divya M's Nature Compositions
Pristine Nature
My first step in writing this piece was finding a melody. Once I had the melody I found a drum line that was not too overpowering. The came the bass. Once I had the main stuff I just added little accents and found a good tempo. The first picture i picked was a boardwalk on the ocean. I immediately knew i wanted it to have an ocean theme. So the rest of my pictures had something Oceany about it. To make it better, I could include actual sounds from a beach.
Polluted Nature
The first thing I did with this piece, was finding a loop that was tools or something that sounded like a factory. Then I found a good bass and drum line. The I added accents and leveled the volume. The pictures are all sorts of pollution. To make it better,I could add more pollution sounds, like junkyard or a dump.
2 comments:
Divya,
your pics and sounds paralled well. I enjoyed the piece and wish it were longer. Hope you enjoyed creating it.
Mrs. Hunter
Thank you very much Mrs.Hunter.
~Divya☺☻☺~
Post a Comment